Monday, October 1, 2018

Feelings

Seriously feel like I take up space. Seriously just need a break. I need to be able to think straight. But who am I kidding. Only myself. I have too many scrambled thoughts. Nothing seems to go right. I'm so tired of trying so hard and feeling like I'm not going anywhere still. I feel like I'm in the way. All the time. I don't have a place where I am just completely comfortable all the time. Stability is lacking in my life. I have stability in my job I think. But that's it. And that seems rocky too alot. I feel like people are nice to my face but I only have one friend. I feel alone. Everybody has their kids or their significant other. Then there is me. No one with no one. I'm just me. Alone and not of importance to people. I am trying so hard to come out on top. But I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. I just want to scream sometimes. I don't know what to do or where to go. Sighs I'm lost.......

No comments:

Post a Comment