Monday, August 25, 2014

missing you, loving you so much

i miss you so much through the day, i know you need your sleep and i am glad you are getting  rest, but i just miss you, i miss talking to you and seeing your beautiful smile. i know i will see you when you wake up but right now you are sleeping lol i love you so much, maybe i am greedy and want every second with you. but its only because i love you so much, right now i am not at home and all i can do is sit here and wonder if you will wake up before i get home and i will miss that first morning hug when you come out to the living room. you are my everything, my all. i always want to be with you and have fun with you or sit and talk about whatever serious or silly or crazy things we decide to focus on at that moment. i cant wait to buy a house with you, which will hopefully be sooner then later, i cant wait to marry you, and share your last name. all these things i cant for because i am so excited for us to be spending our lives together, i know i have been stressed out lately and somewhat depressed, but i am really working on it. i wont let it win with me. its been too long that i have been doing so good to let myself fall again. and i know that you will support me and be here for me to get through it too. i cant express enough that you patty have brought out so much good in me. so we have had our fights and right now we struggle with things here and there, but through it all i believe our love for one another is strong enough to kick any struggle in the ass. which makes me happy. any one i have been with in the past i always when i am with someone i think about and try to imagine spending my entire life with, none of them i could ever imagine being with that long.. you... well you i cant imagine living my life without you in it.. i need you by my side. i need to feel your love, i need those moments you hold me or roll over in bed and see me sitting up and you rub my back and ask if i am ok.. i need all those things. you make me feel important. you make me feel needed and wanted and special.. something no one else has ever done.
i cant wait til our wedding day, i am going to sing to you at our wedding. and i cant wait to invite tons of people so i can express my love for you in front of them all, i would tell the whole world if i could, because you make me feel like i have never felt before. thank you for bring me happiness and always knowing how to make me feel so special.
love you baby so much.

2 comments:

  1. aww how sweet, I love you to baby, I will always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you will be..im glad you will be, im so happy with my life with you

      Delete