Wednesday, August 27, 2014

my beautiful baby





i love you baby so much, i have so many dreams for us for the future... so many things i want us to do together, so many places i want us to go together, i cant imagine anything about my life without you by my side.. you are my heart, i look forward to growing old with you, but i dont want life to go to fast i  want us to last as long as possible..... i love you baby, never forget that, through fights and all, i love you, i hate going anywhere without you because i always miss you so much when i am gone... i love waking up to you next to me and kissing you before we go to sleep, i love when you grab me and just pull me to you because you want a hug or a kiss... i just love everything about you...  you are my beautiful wife to be and i cant wait to share your last name <3

2 comments:

  1. aww baby, almost made me cry, I love you to

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww dont cry baby <3 i just always want to tell you how much you mean to me and how much i love you, and i will always be here

    ReplyDelete