Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i cried

so last night i had a moment of tears. i get so afraid of losing what i have. the person that means the most to me in this world. i never want to lose her. ever. she is my life. the fact that i might be pregnant with lawrences baby doesnt mean that i dont want to be with her. it means i want her here with me more then ever. it means we can start a family all three of us and a little one and raise it with so much love and support. i never want her to leave. and if she says she will leave if i am pregnant then i will give up the dream of having a baby because its a bigger dream to stay with her for the rest of my life then it is for me to have a baby. she may not think so but its true. i would do anything for patty anything. i would give her the world. thats just how i feel about her. i love her so much it makes me cry sometimes. because i want to express how it makes me feel but there are no words to tell her how much i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment