Monday, August 8, 2011

pregnancy?

well i have been nauseated and having major heartburn on and off for 4 days now. no period last month either. pregnant? maybe. i find out on wednesday. so i am trying to have a little fun tonight and hang out with my baby watching movies together and stuff. but i feel like krap. had a really weird dream when taking my nap. she woke me up in the middle of it. so glad she did.
for those of you that dont know i am suppose to be starting college in a week. but the van isnt running and if i am pregnant i wont be going... i dont want to be part way through school and pregnant and then go into labor and not be able to finish my schooling.
i hope that tomorrow will be a productive day as i am going to get my power steering pump for the van and have that takin care of. i am going to try to put it back together myself. i am not sure how far that will go but i have to try.
anyways i will go for now. just wanted to check in.
breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment