Saturday, August 13, 2011

whats on my mind

so this morning was a good morning me and my baby went to walmart and looked around. i got an outfit for school which starts monday. some hair dye to do my hair and nails, my hair is going to be purple underneath with blond on top. i am so excited. i cant wait. school starts monday and i am nervous but i am hopeful that it will go well and i will meet some nice people and make some friends. i am scared that no one will like me. but i am willing to try. if they dont i will just stick to myself like i am good at when around new people.
i talked to my mom tonight showed her the car i want. hopefully it will be a good one. hopefully its not too far away for me to get it and hopefully they still have it for sale when i get my check.
i am going to miss being home although i do think school is going to be a good thing for me i just am use to being home and i hate going anywhere alone. and that is something i will have to get use to. hopefully it wont be too bad for me.
i have tried to call my dad to tell him about my going to college but no luck on getting ahold of him. not really surprised about it. he usually is too busy for me anyway. i thought maybe he would answer and be happy for me that i am going to school but no luck with that.
so i am enjoying my last weekend out of college before all the homework and stuff starts. god only knows how much homework i will get. i hope its not too much.
hugs to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment