Tuesday, August 9, 2011

thinking again

i am up, alone, and tired but cant seem to get comfortable because of the heartburn and nausea. thought maybe i needed to eat so i ate something. didnt help. so i open my yahoo messanger and to my surprise....Bitch Noel fuckin Lafrancios. calling me fat ass and all. not realizing that i am not fat by choice. i am fat because of health reasons. and at least to my girlfriend and my boyfriend i am beautiful. so what ever the heck you say Noel Lafrancios it doesnt matter to me. it doesnt bother me. go ahead and try to knock me down. you know what? in the end Karma is a bitch and you will pay for all you have said and done that was horrible to people. But you know I am stronger then that... I dont need you to like me or be my friend.. i dont need nice words from you to feel good. i have my family. and i have my Girlfriend and my Boyfriend who treat me wonderfully. you want to know why? Because you get treated how you treat others. and that just tells me that not only did you treat me like shit but you treated many others like shit too. I am happy with my life.... what about you dumb ass. I am so fucking tired of people like you. You should be put in a fucking mental institution where you belong. you are psychotic and stupid. you think putting people down makes you big and bad? really Noel? come on lets be realistic... you know damn well that when people put you down it hurts you... why would you of all people want to make someone else feel bad. well i have to say... nice try.. you really hit something that is a weakness to me.. except you forgot one thing.... you dont mean a fucking thing to me Noel. I could care less if you were in this world or not.  no loss to me. and you know what really makes me angry about you Noel. you have two beautiful children who probably could use their mother in their life. but you are too into have someone around to fuck then getting your children back... people like you make people like me very angry because i cant get pregnant on my own. and i would love to have a child that i could LOVE and SUPPORT and RAISE the way a child should be raised with a mother and a father. but better yet. my child will have two mothers and a father. double the support and wayyyyyyyyy fucking more then you could ever give a child. To me people like you should be the ones that cant give birth. People like you should be fixed and never aloud to adopt or have any babies because you have them then you throw them away like they are nothing. you are useless Noel. you piss me off that you have children and you dont even fight for them.
ok so now that i am totally frustrated.... i should probably go and quit writing. although i would like to really send her that letter. i hate when people can have babies and then they dont love and take care of them like they should. dead beat dads and stupid ass fucking girls who think they are the shit because they had a baby but they cant straighten up and grow up and take care of their responsibilities. Why does things like having a family get taken away from people who would be the best of parents?
i even found out that a friend of mine has a 7 year old son and never knew until two days ago that he even had a son.... that is so upsetting. i know he would be there for his child. if given the chance. but he was never given that chance and now they are wanting him to pay for child support and all the back pay for the 7 years plus prenatal care and all and he is really in the hole now. its ridiculous. stupid girls having babies and not doing the right thing.
then you have stupid boys.... oh boy here i go. lets go get a piece of ass and NOT use any protection and get some girl pregnant and then run away when she comes to you to tell you she is having your baby... your a PUSSY for not taking care of your responsibility. if you pull your pants down and get someone pregnant take care of your responsibility. dont run away like a little scared ass dog with your tail between your legs. BE A MAN, father your child. its not that childs fault you did what you did. you and that babies mom decided to have sex therefore you are both responsible for that child. dont wimp out and run away because you are scared or whatever you are. be a father to that baby or a mother. that baby needs both parents in their lives.
believe me i know. my dad has never stayed in my life for a long period of time. always coming around when it was convenient for him its BULL SHIT. my dad will learn the hard way that i am not sticking around for him to continuously hurt me. i will not stick around for him to be a father of convenience. he will wonder as he grows older what his daughter looks like and how she is doing but will never know because by then all ties will be gone.
i have to go i am getting to angry .
breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment